Home Automation System Code Release - 11,000 Lines Coming ...

robtillaart:
Thanks for sharing, shouldn't this be on the exhibition subsection? I can move it if you want to?

You may be right - until your post here I was not aware (after 18 months Arduino coding and countless google searches) that an exhibition subsection ever existed.

I intend to post my Arduino application source code on the system's own website at http://www.2wg.co.nz within the SD card folder (directory) /PUBLIC/. That way I can capture and analyse statistics of the downloads which in turn will influence my forward development strategies.

At 11,000 lines and more than 400KB of code I obviously won't be able to post it in the forum. The overview.pdf documentation file is another 370KB (and growing) and I want to publish a range of other documents and images as well - all on the system's own website.

I would like to think that some of my coding solutions has pushed the Arduino boundaries a little further and would be happy to work with others to promote re-use of any of my innovations and efforts.

Cheers

Catweazle NZ