Typing Devices Designed for A/VR: Share Your Thoughts with Me

Hello! I have been working on a project to create a typing device for augmented/virtual reality applications, maybe even smart watches. Smart Glasses users are my primary market, but I imagine it would be useful for VR headsets as well. I haven't found many good sites where I can ask people about this, and since my project uses Arduino (Pro Mini), and Arduino forums are very active, I thought I'd try here. If this is not an appropriate place or the wrong sub-forum, please let me know.

I'm just here to ask y'all's opinions: What do you think would be the ramifications of a device that allows the user to type unobtrusively in an A/VR environment? Enabling texting, note taking, easy web browsing, and generally making all apps easier for the user to interact with--without taking away freedom of movement like a regular keyboard does.

Think something that accomplishes the same thing as this one company's product, Tap, but with some major differences.

https://www.tapwithus.com/product/

Better explanation of my device (let's call it Digit for now)

Similarities to Tap:
Enables typing at reasonable speeds
One handed
Steep learning curve for learning the method of typing (roughly equal to when you learned how to touch type)
Wireless and mobile
Can't type and use that hand at the same time
Differences from Tap:
Don't have to take it off to use your hand--more importantly, don't have to put it ON to type, so typing can be at any moment's notice as long as you aren't actively holding something in that one hand
Doesn't require a surface, less impact on the fingers than a keyboard
More comfortable, less noticeable
Doesn't require accelerometers or gyros (YET, I may add mouse-like navigation using a single 3-axis gyro/accelerometer eventually)
Cheap. My prototype cost me ~$14 in supplies off amazon (many hours to build it by hand though)

If you're curious about my components, they are:
A single silk liner glove
Arduino Pro Mini
HC-06 Bluetooth Module
2 cell lipo battery
Wiring, including conductive thread

Also has the potential to add flex sensors, but not anytime soon. Just not important enough right now.

SO. Do you think it has a market? My hope is that it would finally make Smart Glasses worth more than a sideways glance, which is all the world thinks they are right now. Any thoughts or questions at all? I'm begging for some feedback here ^.^;