Serial Monitor from Ardunio IDE to Android

Can anyone help me? I'm new to this arduino world and i'm a High school Student btw.

How can I connect or read the serial print out from the computer serial monitor to android? is there any app? or something? I don't want it to be directly from the arduino to android because i will usse bluetooth dongle to transfer data... maybe?

Anyone can help me? Thanks

Mysu:
serial print out from the computer serial monitor to android?

What you appear to be talking about is using arduino as an interface between computer and android whereas you should be able to do that more sensibly without needing an arduino.

i will usse bluetooth dongle to transfer data... maybe?

using bluetooth is the simplest, cheapest, and most universal way to transfer data from arduino to android. There is a swag of android apps for this, and simple arduino programmes that simply collect the input from the monitor and serial.print to bluetooth.

no i mean i have an arduino operated methane detector and I've connected it on the computer so I can read the data in serial monitor.. I want to know if there is a way i can see the reading in android phone.. like the computer will send the data to the phone? i'm sorry i cannot express what really I want to say cause i'm bad at english

Well, this is the first mention of "an arduino operated methane detector", so I guess that justifies the arduino.

You now need to look at two approaches

1. Send data to phone and not the monitor

Disconnect USB cable, connect bluetooth to Pins 0,1, and install a bluetooth terminal on the phone. You might find Bluetooth Graphics Terminal a good choice. Since you have already got a result with serial monitor, no changes to your current programme are required.

1. Send data to both phone and monitor.

This required additional software to enable you to use two serial ports, one for bluetooth and one for monitor. If you use a Uno, this means you need to use software serial.

I suggest you try option 1 first.

You might find the following background notes useful

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~npyner/Arduino/GUIDE_2BT.pdf
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~npyner/Arduino/BT_2_WAY.ino

no i mean i have an arduino operated methane detector and I've connected it on the computer so I can read the data in serial monitor.. I want to know if there is a way i can see the reading in android phone.. like the computer will send the data to the phone?

You might connect a blutooth module rx to the arduino tx (and connect the grounds) and the arduino output will be sent to both the serial monitor and the bluetooth module (which connects to the android device).

I want to do that but I don't have a Bluetooth for the arduino.. I want to make the phone as the 3rd receiver of data.. sorry for being too dumb for this.. I want to know if it is possible that a computer can send the data to android using wifi or bluetooth? using computer.. How?

If you want to go thru the computer, then the computer will need some type of bluetooth interface, and you will probably need to write some type of application for the computer to take the serial input from the arduino and send it to the android.

thank you for the in

zoomkat:
If you want to go thru the computer, then the computer will need some type of bluetooth interface, and you will probably need to write some type of application for the computer to take the serial input from the arduino and send it to the android.

Thank you for that.. I wish there is an app for that

Once you get the data into the computer, you should be serving it out to the phone as a web page. There's a number of steps required to make this work but most of it is fairy simple programming. You should find tutorials online to do this.