WTH is Wrong With Forum Editor???

The last 3 times I've made posts, they get positively littered with "color" tags placed all over in the message! It takes more time to remove these than to create the original post! WTH is going on? This never once happened until just a few days ago.

Regards,
Ray L.

Can't say i've seen that or something similar happen ever.
Did you try with different devices and /or different browsers ?
Might be on your side.

I'm using Firefox and Windows.

I'm using Chrome, which is what I've used here for over 5 years with zero problems. This has only started happening in the last couple of weeks.

Regards,
Ray L.

Never had that problem with Firefox 56.0

...R

No issues here. Up-to-date firefox on either windows 8 or windows 7 or chrome on my android phone.

No issues here either.

It may be an issue with your device / computer !

RayLivingston:
I'm using Chrome, which is what I've used here for over 5 years with zero problems.

Ditto. Have not had any trouble.

This never once happened until just a few days ago.

Add-in updated?

Treat the problem as a problem with your Arduino project. Try another browser. Try another computer. Try another forum similar to arduino.cc.

Given that nobody else can see or has reported the problem it is probably fair to assume that it is specific to your computer.

Maybe time to do some deep cleaning and a full security audit !

The last Win 10 feature update (1803) has done a good job of messing up keyboard layouts (may not be relevant to this post). If your chosen keyboard layout is anything other than English(United States), it will randomly and frequently changes back to English (United States). The first symptom is usually when the @ symbol becomes ". The usual temporary fix is Windows key + SHIFT to change keyboards. But, it doesn't work in the forum text boxes. A single apostrophe becomes a hash so I'm appears as I#m. The only fix I've found is to come out of the forum text, go to a text editor, type the apostrophe, go back to the forum text box and all is well, for about 30-minutes.
Plays havoc with passwords to banks etc that have non-numerical or non-alphabetical characters when you get locked out after three goes.