Arduino Mega2560 R3 pinouts photo

CrossRoads:
I2C DAC? SPI DAC? Parallel interface DAC?
Atmega2560 itself does not have a DAC.

Hi,

Could you tell me how to convert PWM to Analog if it is possible?

Thanks

Run it thru an RC lowpass filter.
Here's PWM, from 0-25-50-75-100-125-150-175-200-225-250 with 10K resistor and 4.7uF cap.
Or may 4.7K resistor and 10uF cap, I forget which.
http://sim.okawa-denshi.jp/en/CRlowkeisan.htm

You may want different values depending on what frequency response you want to achieve.

CrossRoads:
Run it thru an RC lowpass filter.
Here's PWM, from 0-25-50-75-100-125-150-175-200-225-250 with 10K resistor and 4.7uF cap.
Or may 4.7K resistor and 10uF cap, I forget which.
RC Low-pass Filter Design Tool

You may want different values depending on what frequency response you want to achieve.

Thanks a lot.

Nantonos: just add table with your image :wink:

An other table :

Please find the attached file for the schematic of ArduinoMEGA which shows some mismatch with the pictorial digarm of ArduinoMEGA of #1.

Another version of schematic for ArduinoMEGA.

ArduinoMEGASchematic.doc (865 KB)

There is no attachment GolamMostafa.

Nantonos:
Inspired by Nick's UNO pinout I did a similar one for the Arduino Mega2560 R3.

Annotations are color coded. Green have the same function and position as the Arduino UNO R3. Red are differences, where the functionality has moved on Mega2560 compared to UNO. In general, this means that the UNO put several functions on one pin and these have moved to separate pins on the Mega. Blue is for differences due to added functionality (extra pins).

I find it convenient to use the GND pins near to the analog input pins as analog grounds, and to use the GND on the end block for digital grounds, when linking to external circuitry.

Update: correct SCL to SCK, correct colors, call out second ICSP header

As per diagra of Arduino Mega 2560 Reference Design diagram:

INT0 : Digital Pin-21
INT1 : Pin-22
INT2 : Pin-23

Annotations are color coded. Green have the same function and position as the Arduino UNO R3. Red are differences, where the functionality has moved on Mega2560 compared to UNO. In general, this means that the UNO put several functions on one pin and these have moved to separate pins on the Mega. Blue is for differences due to added functionality (extra pins).

I find it convenient to use the GND pins near to the analog input pins as analog grounds, and to use the GND on the end block for digital grounds, when linking to external circuitry.

[/quote]

Nantonos:

As per Arduino Mega 2560 Reference Design:

INT0: Digital Pin-21
INT1 : Pin-20
INT2 : Pin-19
INT3 : Pin-18

INT4 : Pin-2
INT5 : Pin-3

Nantonos:

By continuity measurement, I have found that all connector pins labelled as 'GND' are shorted together; this means that the AGND and DGND pins of ATmega2560 are shorted together at the connectors. Therefore, mark like 'use for analog ground' in not needed. Any GND (0V point) can be used as Ground Reference!

beddy:
Nantonos: just add table with your image :wink:

Nantonos's picture of MEGA shows: Digital Pin-2 receives IRQ-signal for INT-0 (interrupt 0) pin of ATmega2560

beddy's Table of MEGA shows: Digital Pin-2 receives IRQ-signal for INT-4 (interrupt 4) pin of ATmega2560

Which one is correct?

What does the Mega schematic show?

CrossRoads:
What does the Mega schematic show?
https://www.arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/arduino-mega2560_R3-sch.pdf

Thanks for referring to MEGA schematic which shows: Digital Pin-2 receives IRQ-signal for INT-4 of ATmega2650.

bonsoir
comment on rajoute atmegaS128 sur boards.txt de l'arduino ?merci :confused:

Thanks

I need to control a light tracker by means of a digital PID with arduino. The circuit is simple and consists of a micro servo motor and a photoresistor but, I have no knowledge of the Arduino PID library.

What has that got to do with Arduino Mega2560 R3 pinouts photo?

Where are 4 Input Captures marked? They are cutted. Why? :frowning:

Hi,

I tested a sketch with Nano and want to make sure it also runs on Mega 2560, which I do not have.

The sketch uses a pair of analog pins (A4 and A5) which are swapped alternatively between analog input and digital output with e.g. pinMode(A5, INPUT) then later pinMode(A5,OUTPUT) then repeat .

On Nano only pins A0 to A5 can be used in both modes, A6 and A7 can be used only as inputs. (Well the code compile and runs "fine" just that it does not work as it should when the pin is used in digital output mode)

My only concern here is there any such limitation with Mega2560 pins too? If yes, which pins?

thanks.

Goodjob. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile: