Sloeber 4.3.1 - upload problem using AVRISP mkII

Hello,

Sloeber 4.3.1

I used AVRISP mkII as Upload protocol with a defined COM port (as i do in Arduino IDE).
When uploading everything looks ok, but nothing is uploaded.

I checked the avrdude command string and found that Sloeber ignores the port settings and is trying to send directly to the USB port.

avrdude command string by Sloeber:

Launching: E:\Sloeber-Eclipse-V4.3.1\arduinoPlugin\packages\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino14/bin/avrdude -CE:\Sloeber-Eclipse-V4.3.1\arduinoPlugin\packages\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino14/etc/avrdude.conf -patmega328p -cstk500v2 -Pusb -Uflash:w:E:__Projects\Arduino\Test1/Release/Test1.hex:i

With Upload protocol 'default' it works correct:

Launching: E:\Sloeber-Eclipse-V4.3.1\arduinoPlugin\packages\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino14/bin/avrdude -CE:\Sloeber-Eclipse-V4.3.1\arduinoPlugin\packages\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino14/etc/avrdude.conf -patmega328p -carduino -PCOM7 -b57600 -D -Uflash:w:E:__Projects\Arduino\Test1/Release/Test1.hex:i

Is this an Slober error?

regards
Wolfgang

When you do a standard upload in the Arduino IDE, the Tools > Programmer menu selection is ignored. The equivalent to the non-working Sloeber command in the Arduino IDE would be Sketch > Upload Using Programmer, which would result in the same issue.