sd card as stoarge dsvice

hi
i have connected sd module to ardiuno and i want to know that when i connect my uno board to my computer can open that sd card like stoarage device. to send files or to receive files to and from my computer

Generally, no. You would typically put the SD card into an SD card reader to read and write it on the PC. Then take the card out of the card reader and put it into the Arduino for the Arduino to read and write.

An alternative is to use the serial port to move data between the PC and the SD card on the Arduino. You will need to develop an upload/download protocol and write the programs at both ends (Arduino and PC).

ok i am using spi communication. and if i connect MOSI AND MISO pin to arduino and usb cable with use of jumper then if i connect usb cable to my pc then is it possible or not.

if i connect MOSI AND MISO pin to arduino and usb cable with use of jumper then if i connect usb cable to my pc then is it possible or not.

I'm not sue what that means but you can read from the SD using SPI on an Arduino then write the data over USB to the PC. At no time though do you connect SPI to USB.

Rob