How to tell which version of the arduino Yun a board is

Hello

How do I tell what version of Yun board I have,

Two of the Yun boards do not look the same. Chip placement differences.

Only one Yun board has arduino.org on it. All the others have arduino.cc on them.
That may or may not be trustworthy.

The Yun shield are no longer on the Arduino USA, Asia and Oceania store so those will be retired for being no longer sold.

At least one indicator is the board revision. On the back side of the board in the bottom right corner there should be a "V4" or "V5" etc.

In Release 5 they say...

The power supply system provides 5V on AREF;
The layout has been modified, adding two holes for USB signals and two holes for GP6 and GPIO13(LED2).

My latest board is a "V51" where I don't know what else might have changed, but they extended the header to those extra 4 holes they added in V5.

DarkSabre:
At least one indicator is the board revision. On the back side of the board in the bottom right corner there should be a "V4" or "V5" etc.

In Release 5 they say...

The power supply system provides 5V on AREF;
The layout has been modified, adding two holes for USB signals and two holes for GP6 and GPIO13(LED2).

My latest board is a "V51" where I don't know what else might have changed, but they extended the header to those extra 4 holes they added in V5.

Hello

The 4 extra holes only exist on the arduino.org Yun and not on the arduino.cc Yun.
I have :
1 Arduino.org V5
3 Arduino.cc R4
1 Yun Shield V1

I need to depose of the Arduino.org Yun board.