Free virtual Uno simulation environment

thanks a lot

Hello all,
I am trying to download the simulator but not getting the link to download.

I searched in following link

But the last update was on Jun 27, 2014, I want to know that whether this simulator was updated after that or that was the only updated version?

If any new version is available for win7 64bit, kindly send me the download link in dipanshupayasi@gmail.com ASAP.

Thanx in advance. . .

1 Like

dipanshupayasi- See posts 17 and 18 above. In 18, if you click on the graphic it gets big enough to read, but then you may need to use the horizontal scrool bar to see the bit at the right which marks the arrow you need.

Overcome all that, and you should be okay. Download worked (for me!) 6am UK 14 Feb 15.

(You get to the download page from the one you cited by clicking on "Simulator" in the menu at the left there.)

Yahoo group cancelled due to lack of interest

To download:

When on the download page (UnoArduSim , choose "Simulator Download" from the left sidebar) you have to click the download arrow on the right and NOT the filename UnoArduSimV1.1.zip!

Ortwin

it looks very promising. Would be great to add some more complex features like support for multiple arduinos e.g. using I2C or RS485 as that's really where things get complex (at least for me).

Hi,

Thanks for this great Arduino Uno simulation software. Very easy to use and enough powerfull.

Are interrupts implemented ?

I tried to use them without success.

Thanks for help.

JBIL

Hi there, first of all; great program. Thumbs up!

I'm totally new at this and just practicing, so naturally i stumbled on something:

when i try to start an serial port with " Serial.begin(9600) " the program doesn't run.
When you write your program you'll see a black little screen with " BUILD-IN'S ",
if i look there there is an " //Serial: " that turns green (in the code)
but no " Serial. " , even if i type it in it stays black.

Does someone else have this problem, or see my misstep?

Ruud

Nice work! Thank u Professor. Greetings from Brazil.

stanjsimmons:
Hi Everyone:

I have now released version 1.0 of my UnoArduSim simulator for WIndows.
This simulator allows you to test and debug many Uno programs without needing any of the the actual hardware. You can connect virtual I/O devices to a virtual Uno on a virtual lab bench, load and modify your program, and run, run-to, halt, step into, step-over, and step-out-of while viewing all local and global variables/arrays/objects. Full details and download at www.sites.google.com/site/unoardusim/
Enjoy!

Kudos on such a great program! I have used it for an hour and it works exactly as described! Great for stubbing out a program! Excellent work, this is the best simulator I have found so far. Thank you!

Thank you Prof Simmons!
This is a great simulator and it is so light weight!!!

I'm from a software background. Just saw some projects done with Audrino and developed some interest on it.
So I decided to learn with a simulator. When I'm confident enough to do something real, I'll go ahead and purchase the items.
But it was hard to find a good free simulator for Audrino. This is the best I got so far.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your effort for this wonderful simulator! :slight_smile:
Wish you all the best and hope you will improve this a lot better and powerful than it already is.

I can't make the motor to turn to both directions. I know it has something to do with Dir and Enc but tried some combinations to no avail.

FIXED, I was not correctly setting the Dir PIN as OUTPUT!

Took me less than an hour to download and test out some code concepts. What a great tool!

Sunny ways, Prof. Simmons, sunny ways. Posted from the foot of Kingston Rd. in Toronto, so you are literally just up the street from me. :slight_smile:

Sunny ways, Prof. Simmons, sunny ways. Posted from the foot of Kingston Rd. in Toronto, so you are literally just up the street from me. :slight_smile:

Sounds like you are quite liberal (L)

All files at https://www.sites.google.com/site/unoardusim/services are infected with malware. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.

my windows 10 found malware in the latest UnoArduSimV1.4.3...

+Tk Boyd I have contacted you back and also looked at the Arduino thread you mention. You look like an avid supporter of the software and I admire you for it. I am not the author of the Uno Arduino Simulator. Professor Stan Simmons of Queen's University, Canada is the author. He may be reached at unoardusim@gmail.com

Would some assist in downloading the simulation software Prof Simmond V1.5 please.
I keep getting blocked by "Smart Screen Filter"
Kind regards.
Indelec

Nice software, thank you very much.
Is it possible to add our own (simple) models of devices?
In our Robotics Club we use the Ultrasonic Transducer a lot (HC-SR04)

Thanks,
Geoff...