Can't find the file ArduinoUno.inf [solved]

I'm trying to install the drivers for the Arduino Uno on Windows 7. I'm supposed to navigate to the Drivers folder and find the ArduinoUno.inf file. But that file is nowhere to be found. I did an entire system search on my C: drive and it returned a "file not found". Does anyone know where I can get that file. I can't do anything without it.

Is in the Arduino zip you downloaded. Option 2: Use my installer http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,118440.0.html (installs the driver automatically)

Thank you eried. Your installer worked beautifully. All the drivers for every version of Arduino are now on my hard drive. Although i'm only using the Arduino Uno, it's good to have them if I should ever need another board. Right now I only have the Uno and the Motor Shield. That's all I can afford right now. When I save more money I will be buying more shields. Thank you again for the help.

Hi when I tried installing your driver i came across a problem and I still do not know how to install it.

It tells me that some drivers failed to install and that I should check to allow warnings, and check the drivers list. But honestly I have no idea how to do that. It has installed all the other drivers perfectly fine except for the arduino drivers. I have no idea what to do from here please help. Thank you.