Ignoring repeated IR codes in switch case

above is a link that directs you to a github member who wanted to do the same thing with the zones. He helped me get the zones part of the code working with a change in library. Worked slick and continues to work. I had to change my transponders to 8bit HEX which also helped out with the speed at which it transmitted the IR codes to the receiver. My idea is to take the receiver bridge and use it to work this counter you are helping me with as well. I figured I would start slow and get one working now and then add the other zones in later. Obviously this was a BAAAAD idea to think that without bringing it up. It was pretty simple to make the zone change with the Ricino receiver so I thought it would be fairly simple to change this code to make it work as well. that's what I get for thinking. When I get the chance to sit in front of my breadboard with the proto-typed counter, I will send something to get me started to see what your thoughts are on what I think might be a possible start. I got the last code you sent to work with my segment display. Have not done extensive testing, but seems to work. Thanks for not giving up on me.