PLX-DAQ version 2 - now with 64 bit support! (and further new features)

CarlosOliveira:
I'm trying to send data from an Excel Document to Arduino UNO
is it possible to do that with the PLX-DAQ ?

Hi Carlos,
yes it is possible, just the way sumguy described it. And many thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

sumguy:
If you look at the "Beginners Guide" that comes packaged with PLX-DAQ-v2 there is a command called CELL,GET, this is a command sent from the arduino, the Excel app responds with the value of the specified row + column. Although it does not show in the example you might realize that if the row value is replaced by a variable you would be able to retrieve different values from the desired column at any particular time period you set in your arduino code.

@sumguy:
thanks for the perfect answer, Karma for you! Welcome to the team ;D no we are ..... two :grin:

Brilliantgp:
I want to ask, I am using Mac OS currently, and is trying to use the PLX-DAQ. What I am confused is that in my arduino application, which I have reinstalled multiple times just in case. I just can't seem to find COM in port? Or is it possible to use usbmodem in PLX-DAQ excel?

Hi Brilliantgp,
MacOS is nothing I was ever able to test, therefore I can not give you an answer. Nevertheless it was discussed multiple times in the past, sadly no one has ever taken the time to deep dive into it, research, trial and error or post feedback.
It would be much appreciated if you can take a shot at it?
See previous requests first one here and second one here.

Greetings to all of you