Forum Website Down

retrolefty:
Why don't you try to answer my points logically. For example, why are Administrators assigned to board moderator slots? Start with that.

I don't even understand the question. Membership titles mean little to me compared to membership behaviour.
Lefty

Well there you go. You don't even understand the question, which means you don't understand what SMF membergroup permissions are and who can use what permissions as relates to their membergroup.

If a person logs on and says they don't understand something about the Arduino, and you explain it to them and ask them a question, and then they tell you

"I don't even understand the question. Electronic part names titles mean little to me compared to their behavior in a a circuit." how would you respond?

I think you would keep trying to explain. It's the same behavior you are exhibiting here. You don't understand SMF permissions and membergroups, and somehow that makes what I'm telling you irrelevant to your pre-conceived opinion that the forum is set up the best it can be. It's clique behavior, which means that an outsider's opinions are usually met by opposition by the clique - I mean how can a new outsider be right about anything regarding the existing community? It's the same behavior exhibited by large corporations toward new people with new ideas. Ever try to change a large corporation as a newcomer? That's the way you are acting towards me.

Are you willing to listen to an expert on SMF (me), or are you going to exhibit to me the same behavior that you would frown upon by a newbie to electronics who wouldn't listen to your explanations of the Arduino?