Dumping firmware/software...and/or reflashing??

Yeah, I'm sorry about the wiki. I was trying to switch over the source code repository, but apparently google does not auto transfer what was already on the site. I'll attempt the switch again eventually, but not for a while.

I've attached a schematic of a test breadboard that should work with our programming for the Phenom. I need to make a few changes to it for the original Tippmann chip (it requires more pins to be pulled-up/pulled-down than my firmware), but this test breadboard should work just fine for our firmware.

The ATtiny84 is a drop in replacement for the ATtiny44 (pinouts are the same, clock is the same, etc.). The ATtiny84 provides 8k of memory versus the 4k on the ATtiny44, but other than that, it's the same chip. I would love to grow the firmware with additional options that I'm currently unable to fit on the ATtiny44 due to the smaller memory, but I want to keep the firmware small enough so people can use it on stock versions of the board (no soldering required).

If you do plan on soldering in a new ATtiny84, perhaps we should branch the source code for this firmware and start adding features.