MKR GSM 1400 to thingspeak

Hey All,

Been having fun with the MKR GSM 1400 module, love how easy it is to get it to do basic things. I've been working on modularising the code a bit so that I can do multiple read's or writes to a URL such as Thingspeak in the one loop.

I've just updated the code some and won't get a chance to compile and test it till later but it will give you an idea of what I'm trying to do.

I believe the issue that I'm going to have will be actually capturing the result of a Read operation and using that to do something. As I think the read operation is likely to not capture the result of the field the way I want.

Anyway let me know what you think of the code and the project so far. I'm a newb at this so be patient :slight_smile:

I was going to add the code here, but I hit a character limit, so I've added it to my Git Hub website here:

Cheers

Would love to hear from anyone else using one of these modules, or from anyone that would be able to look at my code and advise if it could be optimized at all....

Hej Simon,

I tried to make your code work on my device, but apparently it did not come to life.

Once I get Thingspeak working with the Arduino MKR GSM 1400 - and have sufficient knowledge about it - I would like to contribute to your GitHub example code.

But right now I try many approaches and see what sparks.

:wink: