[MOD] Arduino Enhanced Release 1.0.5 for Windows (installer, drivers, etc) +SRC

eried:

Sembazuru:
Two enhancements that I'd like to request (in addition to line numbers in the sketch area):

• Make the cursor movement to the end of the loop() function optional.
  • When it is configured to auto-open the Serial Monitor, have it scan the source for Serial.begin() and automatically set the Serial Monitor's baud rate to match. This should probably also be optional.

Thanx.

What do you mean with: "Make the cursor movement to the end of the loop() function optional"? Should I add a way to disable that (currently moves the cursor to the end of the setup when opening a sketch)? or add the possibility to switch between end of loop or setup functions?

Yeah, sorry about the confusion. When writing this I had forgotten where the cursor automatically went to. My request is to optionally totally disable it. (I know you use it as a selling feature, but I don't care for it. Just IMHO.) Maybe make it a pull-down with any or all of these 5 options: None, beginning of setup, end of setup (default), beginning of loop, end of loop.

Thank you again for this enhancement. Other than this behavior I enjoy your enhancements.