Connector Wire Pin Stuck in Arduino Connectors

I am using an Arduino Mega 2560 and somehow or another I thought it would be a good idea to keep it in my backpack not in a box, big mistake. One of the male jumper wires I used seriously bent and when I tried to pull it out, it broke off into the pin. I came up with the great idea of using magnets, too little metal to be affected, I had an idea of soldering something to it while it was in there so I can pull it out with whatever I soldered to it. All it did was cover it in a film that I have since removed. Any ideas whatsoever?? The pin was PWM pin 2, which is used for interrupts from my MPU6050 breakout. Thank you in advance.

Sounds like it is time to desolder the header and put a new header on the board.

I remember there were a couple of topics about this type of issue.
Not sure how to find them but you could use the search option.

It sounded like a quite delicate operation.
If you have fine enough needle nose pliers and can reach the end that might also do it too.

EDIT... Thanks Delta it reminded me they mentioned gently pulling up the header shell to remove the offending item but I am not sure if all headers are the same in that regard.

Thank you to everyone but I did actually find some help! For future reference, I used a small carburetor jet drill and I drilled next to the end of the connector. I was able to slowly pull out the bit, and it had grabbed onto the piece of metal, and I got it out just enough to grab with some needle-nose pliers. Thank you for all of your help though