Also looking to pay someone for coding

Hi,

I've tried learning Arduino by following 2 courses at Udemy. I can do very basic project such as blinks, stepper and servo motors, but when it comes to more than just one piece, I'm totally lost. For example, having a load cell, LCD, a push button and a mini, I get confused. I tried on my own and then needed to ask questions, but the answers I got was "read up on it", not what I'm looking for.

Most of my projects are all animations (sound, LCD, stepper, etc) and probably very easy for most of you. I have 5-6 in mind and would need someone to do the coding. Here's an example of my first project.

I have a 5KG Electronic Scale Load Cell Weight Weighing Pressure Sensor which is connected to a HX711 AD Module and then a Nano. I also have a Keyestudio 1602 I2C LCD 2004 Display Module to display the results. There’s also a SPST Mini Micro Momentary Tactile Push PCB Button Switch C to clear the display for the next item to be weighed.

The goal is to weigh an item, show the result on the LCD, once I take note of the weight, I then press the button to clear the display and start all over.

Hope this makes sense and that someone would be willing to offer their services.
I'm from Canada
Thanks

PM sent