would you buy a Proliferator module?

The Proliferator is a device for the final stage of a serious project. The Proliferator is a missing element for projects where every module is rigidly mounted on insulated nuts on an insulating surface, and the wiring is soldered and routed and tie wrapped.

which is impossible, but that is a different thread

picture in your mind a row of those green screw terminals
beneath that, a row of at least 5 LEDS,attached to those terminals. desolder a jumper to dIsable the LED
beneath the LED, 10 or 12 holes in a row, all tied in series
with solder cups for connectors

so you have 2 rows of ground, a row of 5 volts, 3.3 volts, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS, SDA, SCL, A dozen connections to modules from one connection at the Arduino. the screw terminals let you connect to a power supply with 20 gauge, and they let you interact with an external display through robust wires. the solder cups lets you build a finished assembly with hard wiring

at a 90 degree angle to the top row of green screw terminals, a second row of green screw terminals, with 2 connections below, for bringing in external sensors or sending external commands.

One place to interface, hard mounted, with appropriate connectors on the outside world end and the project end.a bus for signals with multiple users

I would stock up on that module, if someone made it.

It seems to me there are already a lot of options already available along those lines.
Minus the LED's which might in themselves cause some peculiar issues as they would probably need the resistor.

I sometimes buy the WING shields / adaptors for boards which give me more cable room on the screw terminals.

Some clone boards are also triple row populated for 5V and GND.

Be interesting to see a few pics though in case I missed the point of something.