Android Bluetooth joystick

Hello Kas,

First I would like to say thank you for the great piece of software you have written. It has made implementing this type of controls into my project SO much easier.

I do have one question for you, but it would probably be better to give you a little background first...

I'm currently developing an autonomous mobile robot platform, with the UI to control it on an Android tablet. I've developed most of the UI already for my device, and included a button that opens your Joystick BT Commander app directly from within my UI, for when the end user needs to manually control the robot.

However the Joystick BT Commnader app looks nothing like my UI design/theme, most notably you have a dark theme while my UI uses a "light" theme with a white background.

So my question for you is are you planning on implementing any sort of customization in this area into your app in the near future at all? If not, is there some way that I can change the colors so our software would better compliment eachother? I know I can go back and redesign my UI to match your app, but for my particular application (outdoors and/or in direct sunlight) a dark theme is a lot harder for the end user to see.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide. It is greatly appreciated.

Hi joepro
Thanks for the comments
Should be included in V5.0, to be posted within 4 weeks