force sensitive resistor

You will have a couple of questions
1- Do I have the chance to connect the sensors as above picture and get different results from both times 2 times per second (fsr 100 lbs force meter)
2- Can I install SD card module to save this data
3- How many ohms of resistors between these sensors need to be
4- Which pins should I install the sd card module on
5-Is there a volunteer who will help me with coding for this project

I would be very pleased if you help me in coding
thanks
good work

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

kennannn:
You will have a couple of questions
1- Do I have the chance to connect the sensors as above picture and get different results from both times 2 times per second (fsr 100 lbs force meter)
2- Can I install SD card module to save this data
3- How many ohms of resistors between these sensors need to be
4- Which pins should I install the sd card module on
5-Is there a volunteer who will help me with coding for this project

I would be very pleased if you help me in coding
thanks
good work

What will you contribute?

Idahowalker:
What will you contribute?

LOL..
fair question!

1 & 2, yes.
3 How can we know what resistors without even a clue as the the FSR specifications? Post a datasheet for the FSRs.
4 Which pins to use depends on the library that you use and whether you use hardware SPI or soft SPI.
5 There are many volunteers that will help you. That is what this forum is all about, but first you make an effort. Post the code that you have tried. Tell us what the code does and how that differs from what you want. Don't try to do it all at once. Get the FSRs printing usable data to the serial monitor then tackle the SD card (post SD module data sheet for more help).

Read the how to use this forum sticky to see how to post code and some advice on how to get the most from the forum.

FlexiForce Pressure Sensor - 100lbs. - SEN-08685 - SparkFun Electronics this is fsr sensor

SD/MMC Socket - PRT-12769 - SparkFun Electronics sd card module

my english soo bad ı m sorry

unfortunately I don't know my arduino code so I asked you to share it if there were codes that could fit into this project, but when I did, I had to ask for the codes because I couldn't find the codes that fit my project.
thanks

Here is a page with information on using the force sensor. More information to be found with a Google search for "FlexiForce Pressure Sensor - 100lbs arduino tutorial".

The link to the SD card module shows only a bare SD card socket. That will not work my itself. For SD card modules I would recommend the Adafruit module (or one that is wired like the Adafruit part). To use the module follow the Adafruit SD module tutorial.

I recommend getting each part to work on its own with a simple sketch for each, then combine the sketches into one finished project.