'Class SdFat'has no member named 'init' error message with Adafruit wave shield

I'm using Arduino Uno and Adafruit Wave Shield, with the WaveRP library. I was able to run the example programs of the waveRP library, but I try to connect a mic to the shield, didn't go well, so I returned to one of the examples to verify if the shield was working well and now is showing me this error message.

Arduino:1.8.2 (Mac OS X), Tarjeta:"Arduino/Genuino Uno"

Documents/Arduino/libraries/WaveRP/examples/dapRP/dapRP.pde: In function 'void setup()':
dapRP:31: error: 'class SdFat' has no member named 'init'
if (!sd.init(SPI_FULL_SPEED)) sd.initErrorHalt();

^
Documents/Arduino/libraries/WaveRP/examples/dapRP/dapRP.pde: In function 'void play(SdBaseFile*)':
dapRP:67: error: no matching function for call to 'SdBaseFile::readDir(dir_t&)'
while (dir->readDir(dirBuf) > 0) { // Read every file in the directory one at a time

^
Documents/Arduino/libraries/WaveRP/examples/dapRP/dapRP.pde:67:29: note: candidate is:
In file included from /Users/ericagm/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/SdFile.h:24:0,
from Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/SdFat.h:38,
from Documents/Arduino/libraries/WaveRP/WaveRP.h:22,
from Documents/Arduino/libraries/WaveRP/examples/dapRP/dapRP.pde:4:
Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/SdBaseFile.h:325:10: note: int8_t SdBaseFile::readDir(dir_t*)
int8_t readDir(dir_t* dir);

^
Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/SdBaseFile.h:325:10: note: no known conversion for argument 1 from 'dir_t {aka directoryEntry}' to 'dir_t* {aka directoryEntry*}'
exit status 1
'class SdFat' has no member named 'init'

Already tried with erasing the libraries and reinstalled both of them the WaveRP and the SdFat, also I reformatted the SD card and tested the Arduino Uno with the blink sketch without problems, so the Arduino is fine, the shield seems been working to, I opened the Monitor Serie and It's reading the SD card, so I don't know what I did wrong.