Serial on St Nucleo L432KC

Dear all,

I am trying to use the serial on ST NUCLEO-L432KC.
I tryed different things but apparently without any result.

Could someone of you help me, please?

Silvano

You might want to try the forum for the hardware package (aka "core") you're using - the STM32 and ESP people have their own forums on different websites. I know stm32duino has a forum.

While we see questions about STM32 semi-regularly (particularly recently), there seem to be few if any people who are experienced with STM32 here to answer them.

Ok, thank you for the answer.
The only problem is that stm32duino is closed...
I just asked here because Nucleo32 L432KC is a compatible Arduino Board.

Silvano

Sil83:
The only problem is that stm32duino is closed...

I checked there today and Roger is actually pushing back the read-only close date into May, so you can still ask questions there.

I already know that!
The problem is that such forum is read only and I cannot questions anymore unless you were registered in the past (and I was not, because I have been working on STM32 board since 2 weeks ago)...
I would appreciate if someone could kindly help me here. But maybe it is not the proper place, as far as I understood, since it seems that everybody registere here should already know everything about Arduino and compatible boards.
Anyway, no problem, thanks again!

1 Like

it seems that everybody registered here should already know everything about Arduino and compatible boards.

Nope. In particular, "compatible boards" that have historically had their own adequate forums (PICKit, Adafruit, Sparkfun, STM32Duino, etc.)
I haven't been following STM32 Arduino Core(s) at all recently; is there some summary somewhere of what's going on? There seem to be several "cores" supporting different board sets, all of which have been using the stm32duino.com forums for discussion? (No wonder Roger wants to move on!)
In any case:

It sounds like STM has taken over stm32duino development. Meaning its about to either get way better, or way worse.

Meaning its about to either get way better, or way worse.

Could be both! With a vendor, I'd worry about over-supporting new products while neglecting the older boards. A lot of the interest in STM32duino is based on the really cheap STM32F103 boards, and I suspect that ST would rather people used their newer boards...