pulse width / period measurment with offset

Paul_KD7HB:
Both my father and his father spent their lived trying to invent a perpetual motion machine. I detect the same here.

Paul

perpetual motion NO but over-unity has been proven without a doubt in certain electrical devices...so yes you know what I am working towards but no it is NOT perpetual motion. During the very very small time when a source is connected to a load BEFORE the electrons move ohms law does not work. After that very brief moment everything is calculated as normal per ohms law....also when current is flowing in an inductive load and the source is disconnected for a very brief moment the same happens in reverse and the coil becomes the "source". when done correctly it becomes an open thermodynamic system which absorbs energy from around the coil during those moments. Think of it like this, if you use a 20 volt drill and drill a hole into a dam then hook a generator/hydro plant to that you get more energy out of the damn then you put in to release that energy because mother nature provides the power via rain. In certain electrical systems, this can be used and an analogous way. you use a small input pulse to trigger an event that puts the coil into a state that allows it to absorb energy from something other than your source battery. There are systems that have been proven to do this by many many people...the problem is finding what gets the "most" extra energy into the system. Tesla called it radiant electricity. those moments have effects that can not be explained by current electrical theory. for instance, if you put a radio in a Faraday cage that is grounded no radio waves or RF of any kind should be able to get to the radio, but if you run one of these motors that cause these events you can hear ticks on the radio every time the contacts are connected or disconnected. along with many other weird effects. The current machine i am working on is based off of US6392370B1 - Device and method of a back EMF permanent electromagnetic motor generator - Google Patents .

As for the code I think i confused the crap out of myself so i will sit down tonight and think it through again and test a few things and check back in with any questions. Thank you ALL for the input.

EDIT: I tried to upload a picture of a diagram i drew and the file is to large I am quite busy at the moment and will try to upload a smaller file size later this evening.