Due pinout diagram

hello guys!

i am connecting arduino due i2c1 with my dac mcp4725 but dnt know how to use i2c1 .its working fine on i2c but i need multiple.

This is not the right place to post this thread (no link with the Graynomad pinout diagram). Ask the mod to transfer your post to the DUE threads.

I think that all files except Gogol's editable version have been restored. I can't find Gogol's file anywhere, if he's still a member maybe he has a copy.

graynomad:
I think that all files except Gogol's editable version have been restored.

web.archive.org has it:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180328233937/http://www.robgray.com/temp/Due-pinout-fillable-form.pdf

oqibidipo:
web.archive.org has it:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180328233937/http://www.robgray.com/temp/Due-pinout-fillable-form.pdf

Thanks, restored, all files should be good now.

graynomad:
After much discussion about pinout diagrams and Arduino documentaion I decided it's time to put my money time where my mouth is and create a pinout diagram for the Due

NOTE: Regardless of new posts this first post will always point to the current versions of the drawing.

ANOTHER NOTE: This might look pretty flash but it is NOT VERIFIED and NOT OFFICIAL it's very easy to make a mistake with this sort of thing. This means that you should not bet the farm by doing a design based on this drawing without checking what you are doing.

UPLOAD HISTORY:

7 Apr 2014
Gogol's editable version added.

8 Jun 2013
Errata fixed.

26 Feb 2013
Some new annotations added.
SPI Arduino pins numbers added.
The SDA1 and SCL1 pins were swapped, as were all related labels except D71 and D70. Fixed.
PDF version added.

11 Nov 2012
First version.

ERRATA/CHANGES/ADDITIONS: (not available in the latest version but will appear next time I upload)
None known at this time.

LATEST VERSION: (8 Jun 13)

Web version (176kB) (900x1004, same as above)
Due-pinout-WEB.png

A4 version (628kB) (2676x2400px)
Due-pinout-A4.png

A3 version (884kB) (3679x3300px)
Due-pinout-A3.png

CorelDRAW vector file (672kB)
Due-pinout.cdr

SVG vector file (2.0MB)
Due-pinout.svg

PDF file (569kB)
Due-pinout.pdf

Note the CC BY-ND license, you can use this diagram for any purpose commercial or non-commercial but you cannot make changes. If you want a custom size or version email me.

Editable PDF version (676k)
This allows you to enter your project's functions for each pin. With thanks to member Gogol.
Due-pinout-fillable-form.pdf

Rob

Actually, We used this Due pinout diagram in My Engineering Main Project. We were Little Confused then. Somehow we managed it. Succeed Back then me and my team is very new to this concept Eventually OR Accendentaly choose my career in VAR, 3D Technology, Lidar Because future is Full of Automation

Nice to see this diagram is still of some use.

1 Like

Hola.
Con permiso de Rob, he traducido a Español el Pinout. Disfrutazlo.
Un saludo y gracias.

Hi.
With Rob's permission, I have translated the Pinout into Spanish. Enjoy it
Greetings and thank you.

Pinout DUE en Español: Download image

My Web AFPT - DUE: Arduino Facil Para Todos

Thanks Manolofen, I've added it to post #1 so it's more accessible.

Rob

@graynomad, Indeed this old diagram is still in use. I am using it to compare to the Atmel (now Microchip) E70 Explained's "Ardunio" pinout set which was "claimed" to be compatible with Arduino Due R3, and it is NOT! With Microchip's takeover of Atmel this product is probably a dead horse (E70 MCU).
Note that many people/companies use a similar format for showing pinouts(see some of the Chinese flight controllers). Do you know of a modifiable template of your diagram? I'd like to make one for the SAM E70 Explained.
Thanks!

The original post has the drawing in editable formats, SVG and CDR. You should be able to use them as the base for your version.

Tks for share

based on the Atmel documentation A28 is pin 111

Sorry, I don't hang out here much these days and just got your PM. I'll look into it.

Rob

Thanks

Hi.

I made a library to easily enable debounce filter: DUE_Schmitt

Here all pin schmitt capable:

A0 to A11
canRX
digital: 0, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11,12,13, SDA1, SCL1
digital: 4 ( on port C.26 )
digital: 10 ( on port A.28 )
digital: 22 to 31
digital 33 to 40
digital 42, 43, 45, 46, 47, 49, 50, 51, 52

maybe it could be added to the diagram.

Regards.

Nitrof

This thread is as old as the Arduino Due device, however, I just started working with these devices on a new project. So this pinout is very helpful. I also understand that the enumeration of serial interfaces in the Arduino software framework differs from the numbering of the hardware serial interfaces of the SAM3x controller (see Arduino Due V03 schematic).

Regarding UART, I struggle to match the information given in the pinout to the schematic and the SAM3x pinout.

For example, SERIAL3 pins are on 15(RX), 14(TX) of the Arduino header. According to the schematic, these header pins map to signals RxD0 and TxD0 which are connected to pins 18 and 17 of the SAM3x controller. However, the pinout diagram names them "RXD3" and "TXD3" (boxes with white background).

According to the schematic, SAM3x UART TxD3 and RxD3 are on pins 91 and 92.

I wonder why this is? What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Thank you man. I fell into that trap on the MEGA and it took me days to climb out. Great job on the pinout diagram. Kudos.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.