Arduino does not activate the digital port

Hi , I'm trying to make a stand with arduino . But the digital door does not distribute energy or sometimes program is wrong.
This is sometimes program :

void setup() {
//definindo os pinos digitais 7 e 9
//como pinos de saída.
pinMode(8,OUTPUT);
pinMode(9,OUTPUT);
digitalWrite(8,LOW);
digitalWrite(9,LOW );
}

//OBS:o método loop é executado repetidamente enquanto o
//arduino estiver ligado.
void loop() {
digitalWrite(8,HIGH); //liga a roda esquerda
delay(4000); //espera 4 segundos

digitalWrite(9,HIGH); //liga a roda direita

digitalWrite(8, HIGH); //liga a roda esquerda
digitalWrite(9,HIGH); //liga a roda direita, fazendo o carrinho ir para frente

digitalWrite(8,LOW); //desliga a roda esquerda
digitalWrite(9,LOW); //desliga a roda direita, fazendo o carrinho ir para frente

}

what is a digital door here? Are you trying to on/off led here? Please give us more details.

The digital door is 8 and 9.
I tryign to active a mini motor using this door.

Double check your wiring, next check it again. Please provide a schematic (scan / photo of hand-drawn one is fine) so we can see how you have (or intent to have) everything connected.

Do you have a link for the mini motor? Motors are usually not connected directly to an Arduino. Normal DC motors always need a flyback diode.

Your code will do the following (in an endless loop)
set pin 8 high
wait 4 seconds
set pin 9 high
wait 4 seconds
keep both pins high
wait 4 seconds
set both pins low
wait 4 seconds

Rubensg4:
The digital door is 8 and 9.
I tryign to active a mini motor using this door.

How is the motor connected to pins 8 and 9 ?

The + is conected with a jumper on 8 and 9. And the - is conected with a jumper on GND.

I really not getting the connectivity, +ve is going to 8 and 9. Please share a schematic.

When the + 5V is connected to the engine catches . But do not catch the entrances 8 and 9.

Connecting two output pins to each other is a bad idea, ESPECIALLY when one will be high and one will be low as in this sketch.

Project Images: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

You're connecting motors directly to the Arduino. I doubt that that is a good idea. What is the specification of those motors?

The motor specification Redirect Notice

You can not safely drive this motor directly from the Arduino.

You would be better off looking at something like these instructions for getting started.

As has been clearly pointed out to you, your motor Hobby Gearmotor - 140 RPM (Pair) - ROB-13302 - SparkFun Electronics cannot be driven directly from an Arduino pin which has a maximum current rating of about 25mA