Setting washer default value selection

i plan to have an anduino to control the operation of a small washer. I've figured out how to get the washer status to the arduino. However for my purpose, the washer default operational option need to set to a certain value. for my case the washer option should set to "quick".

So my question is what is the best way to set the washer default value. do i have to do some soldering and jumpering on the washer switch? if so appreciate if you could share some tips on how to do about it

thanks in advance

azmanyu:
i plan to have an anduino to control the operation of a small washer. I've figured out how to get the washer status to the arduino. However for my purpose, the washer default operational option need to set to a certain value. for my case the washer option should set to "quick".

So my question is what is the best way to set the washer default value. do i have to do some soldering and jumpering on the washer switch? if so appreciate if you could share some tips on how to do about it

thanks in advance

If you sent this posting to your Grandmother, would she know what you are writing about? Neither do I .

Paul

Based on the generous amount of info given (especially on the exact type of "washer" and what you're planning to do with it) I think you best refer to the device's manual. That will have more answers available than we have here.