Sell/Buy your used Arduino

Hi,

I was wondering if folks would be interested in selling off their (extra) Arduinos so that beginners can lay their hands on a board at a lesser price than otherwise. I for instance, have 7 boards including ADK which I'd like to give it to someone just beginning in this field. Plus, I've dozen other components like Bluetooth module, RFIDs etc which I'd gladly give out to beginners so that they can get their hand dirty.

Do you have any such boards or modules which you'd like to sell off? Or are you intersted in buying such fully functional boards/modules?

Please could you help me out i'm in need of them please tell me where do you stay in hyderabad ill contact you at the earliest please reply soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am interested in buying the Arduino components you possess. I would like to know whether they are in good shape, Are they available as of now? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi,

I am a student in the 8th standard and am very interested in trying the Arduino. I would like to buy your used boards, if you still have it.

Thanks,
Sanjeeb
:slight_smile:

1 Like

sanjeeb:
Hi,

I am a student in the 8th standard and am very interested in trying the Arduino. I would like to buy your used boards, if you still have it.

Thanks,
Sanjeeb

Hi Sanjeeb,

Unfortunately, at the moment I'm out of all Arduino UNO boards. I just have the Arduino ADK board which I might me needing still. :blush:

sanjeeb:
Hi,

Thanks,
Sanjeeb

If you are beginning coding and hardware programming you should try out the cheap Arduino clones from www.probots.co.in or the InduinoX from www.simplelabs.co.in. Work exactly like an Arduino plus if you purchase the InduinoX board you will get some components pre-attached to your board such as some LEDs, swithces, RGB LED, IR etc etc.

If u want to buy arduino boards just contact me.narashivakumar@yahoo.com

i am having 2 arduino kits along with jumper wires,lcd,servo motor,leds ,breadboard and sensors . if any one to buy then contact charan(9533792061) from hyderabad

I have 2 Arduino uno and some of its accessories I have to sell them in India .
They are in brand new condition and unused .
If anybody wishes​ to buy them so please email me on nikhil012000@gmail.com

Hi. I have one arduino UNO which i've bought just a month ago for my project and used only once. I also have one OLED display which also used for a project and i want to sell both these things. so if anyone is interested please mail me on kaivenshah1797@gmail.com ASAP.

I have a arduino UNO board which is new . anyone ready to buy it?
from bangalore

Hii,
I have one professional kit which has 4 items. I want to sell it, Price is 5000 INR from ahmedabad. It is used only for one month. Only few components are used. If anyone is interested than please send an email on kishan12ce@gmail.com

Hi, I have an arduino 101 with intel Curie. Its very new and working and in good condition.

Anyone interested can contact on

contactsudhanshudubey@gmail.com

Abhik:
If you are beginning coding and hardware programming you should try out the cheap Arduino clones from www.probots.co.in or the InduinoX from www.simplelabs.co.in. Work exactly like an Arduino plus if you purchase the InduinoX board you will get some components pre-attached to your board such as some LEDs, swithces, RGB LED, IR etc etc.

Ohh that's great, but what do they charge and normally how much does it cost in general?
Even I'm starting out and I know this post is old, so I want to know if this website still is active?

Hello! Friends if you have your used Ltc3780 module so contact me.

Hi all, I have an Arduino with
NEO-6M GPS Module,
Node MCU (ESP8266),
MQ5 Sensor &
a Wifi Transreceiver Module. It is working and in great condition.

If anyone is interested plz contact me on anujk1703@gmail.com

Hy i have a new arduino and also i have hc05 bluetooth module along with motor driver shield anyone interested reply me on mail
alamayaan099@gmail.com

Hi everyone I am having a full advanced arduino kit if anyone wants please message me in my email:- santruptamishra2562@gmail.com. Its only 3 months old and you will get it a very cheap price. please message me. The products I am selling is:- 1. 1 X large Utility box
2. 1 X 830 point breadboard(white colour).
3. 10 X 220 ohm resistor
4. 10 X 1K ohm resistor
5. 10 X 10K ohm resistor
6. 1 X 9v battery case
7. 1 X Inbuilt wifi and bluetooth mega board
8. 1 X IR transmitter remote
9. 1 X Official Arduino Uno R3 Board
10. 1 X Non-official Arduino Uno R3 Board
11. 1 X Arduino Uno prototype shield
12. 1 X Arduino Uno cable (50 cm)
13. 1 X SG90 servo motor with controllers
14. 1 X Stepper Motor
15. 1 X UNL2003 stepper motor controller
16. 1 X DHT11 temprature and humidity sensor
17. 2 X Tilt sensors
18. 2 X ISD1820 with 2 X speakers
19. 1 X Dual channel 5v relay module
20. 1 X 130 point breadboard
21. 1 X seeedstudio soil moisture sensor
22. 1 X Seeedstudio Flame sensor
23. 2 X Rfid tags
24. 1 X 44 keyboard
25. 2 X 4
7 segment display
26. 1 X 41 segment display
27. 1 X 8
8 matrix dot display
28. 1 X IR sensor
29. 1 X Touch sensor
30. 1 X RFID-RC522 sensor
31. 9 X Gas sensors ( Different types)
32. 1 X potentiometer
33. 1 X 74HC595N
34. 1 X PIR motion sensor
35. 1 X MLX90614
36. 4 X Ultrasonic sensors
37. 3 X LDR sensors
38. 1 X IR receiver
39. 11 X LEDs ( Yellow, Green, Red)
40. 1 X 2*16 Blue lcd screen
41. 1 X LM35DZ temp. sensor
42. 120 jumper cables (M-M and F-M)
43. 9v battery (if required please tell during call)
Please mail me if interested

Hello..I have a ultimate kit of Arduino...If anyone is interested to buy...he/she can mail me...mail id: dikshabharti5276@gmail.com

Hello I have two extra uno boards if anyone is interested in buying kindly contact me on- Kritikatripathi.bvp@gmail.com