FrequencyTimer2 compiling error

Hello there! I'm trying to run the LED Matrix example with FrequencyTimer2 in the Arduino website, but I'm getting this when I try to compile:

FrequencyTimer2.cpp:32: warning: 'SIG_OUTPUT_COMPARE2' appears to be a misspelled signal handler
FrequencyTimer2.cpp: In static member function 'static void FrequencyTimer2::setOnOverflow(void (*)())':
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:51: error: 'TIMSK' was not declared in this scope
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:51: error: 'OCIE2' was not declared in this scope
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:52: error: 'TIMSK' was not declared in this scope
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:52: error: 'OCIE2' was not declared in this scope
FrequencyTimer2.cpp: In static member function 'static void FrequencyTimer2::setPeriod(long unsigned int)':
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:99: error: 'TCCR2' was not declared in this scope
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:102: error: 'OCR2' was not declared in this scope
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:103: error: 'COM20' was not declared in this scope
FrequencyTimer2.cpp: In static member function 'static long unsigned int FrequencyTimer2::getPeriod()':
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:113: error: 'TCCR2' was not declared in this scope
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:114: error: 'OCR2' was not declared in this scope
FrequencyTimer2.cpp: In static member function 'static void FrequencyTimer2::enable()':
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:150: error: 'TCCR2' was not declared in this scope
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:150: error: 'COM20' was not declared in this scope
FrequencyTimer2.cpp: In static member function 'static void FrequencyTimer2::disable()':
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:160: error: 'TCCR2' was not declared in this scope
FrequencyTimer2.cpp:160: error: 'COM20' was not declared in this scope
In file included from C:\Documents and Settings\Venom\Desktop\arduino-0016\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:4,

c:/documents and settings/venom/desktop/arduino-0016/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected unqualified-id before 'int'

c:/documents and settings/venom/desktop/arduino-0016/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)' before 'int'

c:/documents and settings/venom/desktop/arduino-0016/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)' before 'int'

In file included from C:\Documents and Settings\Venom\Desktop\arduino-0016\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:6,

What am I doing wrong and/or missing?

I'm using and Duemilanove with ATMega 328 and Arduino 0016

Thanks in advance :wink:

see this thread: http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1239820770