Arduino Due interface with Robodo Electronics 2.4"TFT Touchscreen LCD shield

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to interface Arduino Due board with 2.4" TFT Touchscreen LCD arduino shield.
We can interface Arduino Due with 2.4" TFT Touchscreen LCD Shield?. Is there any library files and sample Software code for the same? Please share. It is helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
V. Prakash

Did you search for "Arduino Due 2.4" TFT touchscreen" on your favorite search engine ?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I had searched through this forum. many of the data is for 2.4 inch TFT Touchscreen interface with UNO and mega only. one of the search result tells that the Arduino due is 3.3V and 2.4 inch TFT is 5V compatible. Some result tells that Arduino due can interface with 2.4 inch TFT. So i am confused in it. Before buying the boards and i have to confirm that the Arduino due can interface with 2.4 inch tft touchscreen Lcd shield?
So kindly help me in it.

Regards,
V. Prakash

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=282106.0

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=503234.0

See reply #13 for Sainsmart TFT displays :
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=286567.0

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. From the post i can conclude that the Arduino Due can interface with 2.4"TFT LCD shield - LI9341. which is having support library with us.
But cannot interface Arduino Due with 2.4"TFT shield(SPFD5408) which i had choosen first as there is no library support for this in Arduino due?
am i right. Please correct me if am wrong.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
V. Prakash

prakashvenugopal:
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to interface Arduino Due board with 2.4" TFT Touchscreen LCD arduino shield.
We can interface Arduino Due with 2.4" TFT Touchscreen LCD Shield?. Is there any library files and sample Software code for the same? Please share. It is helpful for me.

Please post a link to the shield tat you have bought. e.g. Ebay sale, AliExpress sale, ...

If it was a local shop, you can still find the same item on Ebay etc.
Make sure that the photos in the link actually match the item that is on your desk.

David.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Here is the link for the 2.4 inch TFT touchscreen LCD arduino shield:

Please let us know it can suit for Arduino due or we can go for Arduino Mega 2560 Board?

Libraries availble for this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
V. Prakash
Vetal / India

It is a regular Mcufriend shield. The clue is in the "www.mcufriend.com" printed on the pcb.

Install MCUFRIEND_kbv and Adafruit_GFX via the IDE Library Manager.

Plug the shield into your Arduino as Nature intended..
All the male pins must mate with female sockets.

Please compare the photo of the red pcb in the link with the item on your desk.
Many Ebay, AliExpress vendors post inaccurate pictures and deliberately lie.

Yes, MCUFRIEND_kbv works with Uno, Mega, Due, Zero, ..., STM32, Teensy 3.x ...

If you have a problem, please ask on the "Displays" forum.

David.