Turns on, however I have some issues.

I got through the assembly and plugged it in and nothing happens. I checked and power is getting to the shield. At first I thought it was firmware. I plug it into the pc and the LED screen turns on like it is supposed to. So I flashed the firmware and then unplugged it from the computer. I then turn it on with the switch and again nothing happens.

Any advice on what I should check? I'm kind of at a loss on what to do next.

Does the led strip turn on?

Alright, so my only issues now are this. The printer reboots once the extruder gets to 205 degrees. If I have the fan in the bottom plugged in it just boot loops. And my extruder and x axis steppers don't move. Any suggestions on what I can check would be awesome. I checked the five potentiometers. The 3 farthest away from you are at .4 and the first on the left closest to me is .5 and the one on the right is at 0.

The error I get when I try to change the x axis or move extruder stepper is this:
Error:0
: Extruder switched off. MINTEMP triggered !
Error:Printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset. Set it after restarting)

I'm researching the problem.

The loop thing I've had on other printers when running a heatbed and a hotend at the same time. In that case the trouble was that the copper paths on the PCB was insufficient.

I've also had resets when connecting endstops in a incorrect way and the triggering them.

I'm asking around about this, I hope to find the issue soon.