Welcome to the Arduino Web Editor

arduino mega 2560 çalışmıyo

@omertkod

They do but you have to be specific about the FLAVOUR.
Look for the "CHANGE" option in the board drop down menu.

Then look for the grey down arrow in the flavour box and change it to suit your type of MEGA.

Also try to avoid USB 3.0 ports as they are known to have some issues with Arduino boards.

I could not install successfully.
I have a board "Arduino uno" and my computer is window 10. so, I do not understand well, where is my problem..

thanks

Rogelio

@Rogelio

How did it fail ?
Details of what went wrong increase you chances of a fix.

My arduino uno is continually stay on and displays uploading error

@Akashwaghmare210

Please read the posts at the top of this section and add DETAILS.
Nobody can help you without those.

Please reply with link where I can post new question on Web Editor. I am not getting a port choice .

Hi again Frank.

Click the small DOWN triangle in the BOARD box.

Select CHANGE and from there you should be able to match the board AND the COM port.

Depending on the board you choose you may also see FLAVOUR.
Quite often CLONES may require 328P (Old Bootloader) and some may just be 328P.

FrankSchmidt:
Please reply with link where I can post new question on Web Editor. I am not getting a port choice .

You already have created two threads for that issue, and now you're hijacking this thread too:

The plugin was installed with a no-admin networkaccount via a local admin.
Each time we have to install the plugin again.
Can it be done without reinstalling the plugin.
We don't want to work with an admin networkaccount.

Thanks in advance.

Might I suggest you catch up on some of the posts at the top of the EDITOR section so you can add any information that is particular to your setup.
Individual schools tend to have different policy's in regards to software such as the editor so please add anything that could help in that regards.

Browser, OS etc etc. is all important information in getting you up and running.
The team is very responsive to EDU situations so there is a good chance they can help you out.

There are a few posts about this type of issue.
You may want to catch up on those first to see how far they take you.

There are also some additional posts in the CHROME editor section (not the same as Chrome browser) that may also help.

EDIT possible helpful links.

First
Second
Third

There are a few more but I cant seem to place them right now.

Hi guys, total noob here.
Just got an Uno with a kit of handy bits and I'm trying it for the first time.
I'm using an old laptop with Kubuntu on it.
Tried the web editor. Stuff opens up OK. Got the board connected and there's what I assume is a power LED and a flashing LED.
I tried the blink example in the editor but nothing happens to the board. Realised I need to use the breadboard. Got that all connected up to the right places. Decided to try the fade example as I can definitely tell that's nothing to do with the onboard LEDs.
Nothing happens to the LED though. It's definitely connected up OK.
I have the board selected in the editor as the Arduino/Genuino Uno. The arrow to upload to the board appears to be greyed out.
No idea why.
This seems to be the crux of the problem. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

There are some LINUX specific posts you might want to read up on.
Think there were a couple about root permissions.

Sorry am not a linux person.
IIRC there were a couple more about 32 bit versions too so if it is older hardware they might also be worth looking out for.

The search magnifying glass (top right) could be you best bet but try be specific in your search terms as its not the best but it does work.

It has uploaded all my sketches, including example ones, which is too many for my plan, how can i mass delete sketches without going through them one by one and deleting them?!
Thanks

@BenHutch

Unless you had them in folders then you will have to delete one by one.

As for keeping and organising them for future I am attaching some helpful hints.

Bob.

Importing sketches and libraries v2.pdf (287 KB)

@BenHutch,
please have a look at this tutorial

hello i could not getting upload
the result is giving that error uploading

@tharungummadi

Please READ THIS POST to help you get the best out of the forum.

SIMPLE TROUBLESHOOTING.

These steps may also save you some unnecessary time and effort in the forum.

• Always provide as much detail as possible to your issue it may be important.
  • If applicable provide your SKETCH inside CODE TAGS ( </> ) or a CREATE share link.
  • If applicable provide a schematic even if hand drawn.
  • How to insert a picture into your post
  • If applicable provide a proper LINK to the hardware / sensors etc. you are using.

Bob.