Yes all i keep getting is Board at COM1 is not available

I am confused on what i should do to fix it in the tools it doesnt have anything for me to set up a serial port and stuff i would really appreicate some help on this thanks. I am using windows 7

Look in the Arduino/drivers folder on your computer (wherever it was you installed the Arduino IDE software). Install the USB driver in there and you will be able to connect with your Arduino board.

Setup details on the ArduinoInfo.Info WIKI HERE:

I have the same error and I have everything installed

First you need to find out where your computer has put your Arduino.
Believing windows will do it automaticaly is dangerous.

Google 'finding com ports on windows 7' and find the correct one then change the Arduino programmer port to match or get ready to change the port on windows.

By plugging and unplugging the Arduino the port should appear and disappear.

Daz

swiftfatality:
I am confused on what i should do to fix it in the tools it doesnt have anything for me to set up a serial port and stuff i would really appreicate some help on this thanks. I am using windows 7

Ok..... then you'll need to google "device manager windows 7", since device manager allows you to view the 'com port' settings..... and whenever windows detects a serial device, and is able to connect with it..... a 'com port number' is automatically assigned, which can be viewed in the com port region of 'device manager' menu/tree.

Once you have seen the number that has been assigned to the arduino ---- eg...it might say 'com 3', you then need to go into the arduino sketch menu --- where there will be a drop down menu where you have to manually use your mouse to select 'com 3' (or whatever assignment is shown in device manager).

One more thing ..... com 1 is usually never tied to the arduino.