Need help to finish the code

Please see these outstanding issues as soon as you can. I must get on the plane on the 20th. If it is not finished by then, it will all be for nothing. I am really counting on you. Please.

I am hoping that you will receive all 3 items, that I sent you, safely. The first package was not fragile. The items in the second one are a little fragile. So I spent half a day trying to pack it. Hopefully it will get there in one piece.

I have done a very thorough test. Most of the issues below are routine, but I've numbered them so we don't forget. Please pay special attention to note 4.

1. Alarm lights are working. But there are no beeps coming out of the buzzer. Only very very quiet clicks that are barely noticeable.

2. The transition from "normal display" to "time setting mode" still doesn't feel right. After you introduced the 500ms delay to avoid accidental advance on buttons, I can hear some erratic or occasional clicks from the buzzer when moving to "time setting mode" by longPressing hour/minute. Especialy, if I release the hour/minute buttons a bit late. I get that sort of erratic and random noises or clicks if I press hour or minute buttons in quick succession. I mean, not press and hold, but quick successions. What could be causing it?

3. The alarm switch ON animation is still wrong. After the rows fill up and the flash is still short. I wanted the rows to fill up and then one long flash. Also, the alarm switch OFF animation, please make it just rows filling down. no flashes. This will feel better.

4. To enter TIME SETTING MODE, you longPress hour/minute. So, if you set alarm time and then move over to clock setting, and you longPress hour/minute again, it moves you back to the start of setting mode which is alarm setting mode. This doesn't make sense. So, instead can you change the behaviour to be like this:

in TIME SETTING MODE:

longPress hour/minute to enter SETTING MODE; (same as before)
buttonAlarm shortPress: moves you BACK and FORTH between alarm setting and clock setting modes;
buttonAlarm longPress: does nothing:
hour/minute longPress: stores time and takes you to normal display. it would be more logical to enter and exit SETTING MODE the same way.

1. Please, implement a new flag for alarm not to play if the alarm condition is achieved but if the time has just been set manually.

2. And if finalized, please remove all hourly specialEffects() and its logic to make the code cleaner.

3. ** This one is a question: When the alarm is playing, if you short press buttonAlarm once it goes to snooze. and switches alarm animation off. but then, if you longPress buttonAlarm to switch alarm off, it turns on all 13 LEDs for a fraction of a second before going back to normal display. Is that the intended behaviour?