CODES FOR BALANCE ROBOT

TRYING TO BUILD A BALANCE ROBOT

AUDRINO
ETHERNET SHIELD
TWO SERVO TO DRIVE
MEMSIC2125

I HAVE LITTLE PROGRAMING EXPERIENCE . I DID TRY A FEW STARTUP PROGRAMS WITH THE AUDRINO .
SERVO SWEEP
BLINK
AND GOT THEM TO WORK FINE

I DO GET SERIAL OUTPUT FROM THE MEMSIC2125 BUT DONT KNOW ABOUT THE NEEDED CODES FOR IT TO WORK ALL TOGETHER. PLEASE HELP THANKS bIG o

Hi,
Firstly, you have cross posted onto 3 forums. This does not make you friends on this forum. Try to find the best of the areas to post and post your questions 1 time. I posted on the other threads that replies should come here.
Secondly, turn off the caps lock key. All capital letters is the same as shouting. SHOUTING!!! See what I mean?

You have already worked through some of the tutorials. That is good. Now let us know where you are having difficulty. What are you planning on using for motors? Have you had any success driving them, even in a non-balancing mode?

thanks for schooling me here .. i am goings to try and use continues run servo to drive the robot. i could see the signal from the accelerator but can't get it to interface to the servos thanks for any help ...BIG O

de007:
thanks for schooling me here .. i am goings to try and use continues run servo to drive the robot. i could see the signal from the accelerator but can't get it to interface to the servos thanks for any help ...BIG O

Now that you are started to post here, try to learn some basic rules
-No shouting
-Capital letters when starting a sentence, and "." when it ends.

It will be so much easier to read, and answer as well.
:expressionless:

Cheers,
Kari

There is a post about it here: http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1284738418
And here is a link to the page with the tutorial and code: Prevas Parekring