TimerFreeTone Library v1.5: Play tones without timers and therefore no conflicts

carlsopa:
I came across your library while looking for a way to both play a buzzer and flash a neopixel. Your library is well done. What I would like to do is be able to take your library, but play my own song. For example my project I want to play Happy Birthday. I was attempting to use the following code:
Arduino Project Hub

They are of course going about it in a complete different way then you. But I was thinking that taking their melody notes, and putting them in to replace your melody notes, would work. However, that gave me a song that was not Happy Birthday.

Would I be right in thinking that it comes down to you dividing the notes by 1,000,000 and then a volume? This is what I see in your .h file.

Any suggestions, or help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul

The example script shows how you would play a melody:

https://bitbucket.org/teckel12/arduino-timer-free-tone/wiki/Home#!example

The molody[] array is the frequency in Hz of the note, the duration[] array is the time in ms to play the note. A frequency of 0 would be a pause. There's no dividing of 1,000,000 and no volume at all. Nothing to change in the .h file whatsoever. Just take the example script and change the arrays. You'll need some knowledge of music and note frequency, but it's not rocket science.

Tim