Weird issues at controlling leds

PSU

Yes it was late but you got it i meant DI and CK.
Got the 2 resistors 330 ohm and the capacitor 1000uF.
Trying to figure out how the god damn breadbard is working.
I'll show you what i did before trying to light the whole thing up.

Here we are.
Haven't connected the teensy GND to the PSU yet, but will.
I've heard that BBoard might not support heavy Amperage, so i'm not sure if 3A is too much for the BB.

What do you think ?

so i'm not sure if 3A is too much for the BB.

Yes. As a rule of thumb you are pushing it to get 1A in a solderless bread board.

Ok so what are my options to properly integrate the capacitor ?
Can i just solder capacitor's cathode/+5 PSU and anode/PSU GND to a wire ?

Sorry got no clue, i'm learning from 0 so consider all my gratitudes =)

Can i just solder capacitor's cathode/+5 PSU and anode/PSU GND to a wire ?

You could but you would be better soldering it across the power connectors of the strip.

By the way capacitors do not have anodes and cathodes but just + and - terminals.

Oh ok so to make sure i did understand what you said, i can just plug the capacitor into the PSU's coaxial connector with the wires from the ledstrip ?

Like this if thats what u meant ( just plugged in not soldered )

Normally red wire is + and black wire is -. The cap has - symbols printed on a white strip on one side. Electrolytic capacitors can explode if you connect them the wrong way.

didnt have the right colors.
Yes the longer stick is the + right ?
So according to you is this compliant to proceed like this, to put the cap with the wire right in the connector ?

So according to you is this compliant to proceed like this, to put the cap with the wire right in the connector ?

yes
but I find it hard to believe that anyone uses red to indicate ground.

It is not red but Orange =)
The wires come from an ethernet câble ^^
I do not owe red/black wire atm.
But this is for testing purposes. I promise you i'll buy some red/black wires.
BTW, the connectors from the leds to connect +5, GND are respectively black and blue. Chinese stuff.

Yes many years ago I had some overseas students ( with reference to the UK ) and I was astonished that inbuilt into their culture was not the red / orange / pink warm colours was not considered natural for a +ve and similarly that black / blue / green colder colours were not considered -ve.

On cabtyre cables where there is only black and white the standard here (Canada) is Black is (+) positive and White is (-) negative. :-\

Well, its even worse with the capacitor and resistor, totally erratic...
Im gonna be done with this stuff, i'm really tired.

Leds dont answer to the code injected to the teensy. Nothing happens.
When i touch DI wire, the first led light up with different colors.
I really dont get it.
A fking simple thing and u cant get it working properly like everybody. im so pissed

Have you tried swapping the clock and data over, you might have a wiring mistake. Swapping them over will not do any harm, it is just it would not work.

The strip is running off 5V but the teensy is only putting out a 3V3 signal. Normally this would be "just" ok, I was running some LED strips like that myself today but they were a different type. Maybe you need a buffer to boost the voltage to 5V.
Have you a 5V Arduino you could try?
Sorry I forgot but are you using the Teensy's own libiary?
If you had a scope you could check that there were signals coming out of them.

Not working, what a suprise.
Using FASTLED library.
I think i'm done wasting time and energy for this shit.
I've seen many ppl doing this, i just copied doing the same.
They don't use R or C ( teensy ) and it just works as expected.
Just going to buy AIO stuff like normal ppl.
Fk this.

Maybe you don't have the patience, concentration or determination required. Hope you find a hobby you like.