Switch suitable for mains?

I just thought I'd confirm whether or not this small on off latching push button switch I have will work as a replacement for the switch on a small table lamp which plugs into the mains. (UK)

I found it on the seller's website and its specs are in the screenshot I've included.

I'm asking this as I'm not 100% certain about its specs and exactly what they entail with mains electricity and if it is suitable for this application.

If the switch is not certified for mains use by an underwriting authority such as Underwriters Laboratories in the U.S., I would not use it.
Did you not notice the switch is rated for 30 VDC?

The switches you are searching for will look more like this: AC MAINS VOLTAGE SPST

Due_unto:
If the switch is not certified for mains use by an underwriting authority such as Underwriters Laboratories in the U.S., I would not use it.

Good point.

Due_unto:
Did you not notice the switch is rated for 30 VDC?

To be fair, most relays and switches are rated the same (current) at 30 V DC and for mains AC because arcing is more likely above that DC voltage but much less of a concern on AC.

The fact that only the DC rating is given is however, a major concern. "Push-on-push-off" switches have a very specific use, switching appliances and almost always, lights. And while most often they have been used to control the mains, it is now very common to switch the low voltage lead to a LED luminaire, leaving the power converter "plug pack" at the mains outlet permanently operating (which may or may not be a good idea in itself), we can reasonably assume given its apparent flimsy construction, that this switch is intended for that application and not as a mains switch.

OK, a quick G-search on the model number gives the answer.

This switch is specifically intended for use in a battery torch. Nothing else.

If a device (relay,switch or whatever) does not explicitly state that it is mains rated, I wouldn't even consider searching any further on its suitability.