[MOD] Arduino Enhanced Release 1.0.5 for Windows (installer, drivers, etc) +SRC

Quarencia:
Did some more playing with this. As long as you close the original blank session, at next start the ide appears to re-open however many sketches you had open so long as you quit by chossing File->Quit. I have tested up to 12. I opened 12 sketches, exited the ide by selecting File->Quit, then reopend the ide (by double clicking the desktopo shortcut for the ide app) and it reopened all 12 sketches in the last size location they were in when I quit.

If I then double click the desktop shortcut again (without first closing the 12 open windows), it will open 12 more windows exactly on top of the first 12.

Thanks for the detailed report, I certainly can do something on those areas if is needed.

I don't really know if is a bug or a normal behaviour. I mean, maybe I can add another menu option saying "Save and quit"? I can't recall any windows program that I like restoring the last edited file, for me a window is the representation of the sketch, and not the program. The position and size of the window seems to be wrong, I will check that because I prefer to duplicate a normal app behaviour like:

1. Remembering window size
  2. Window position is based on system location (in cascade)

But if you have some thoughts about this, I will love to ear them. I just don't want to change things users are get used to, but add features users miss, like the library manager or those small enhancements.

Magicj:
It worked fine for a while but the same issues have started again.

What kind of issue do you experience? it seems that lastly 2560 clones are very faulty.