Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
thousands? I don't know really.
thousands? I don't know really.
Also it's very doubtful that the same data would be sent twice in a row.
Then I guess, you just compare incoming data with previous received and, if it is the same three times in a row, the data is spurious, and it's time to shut down engines.
Motors, Mechanics, and Power / Re: IRFZ34N getting too hot
Last post by omi - Today at 04:57 am
 :smiley-red:  :smiley-red: OK. Currently sporting a red face. You guys are awsome. Yes I did wire it assuming that all MOSFETs are wired as GSD. My MOSFET is GDS.
And yes, I do mean a power resistor (heater). NOT a thermistor.

This problem can now be marked as solved!!!
Project Guidance / Re: Controlling a 12v servo mo...
Last post by Johan_Ha - Today at 04:54 am
INTP has a good point. Take it seriously. After that, if you go further, figure out the mechanics. Shafts, rods, hinges, axes...
A back and forth movement can be achieved with a wind shield wiper motor, which rotates continuously. The amplitude can be adjusted with a linear actuator or a stepper motor with timing belt to adjust shaft length.
Yes.  You can have lights controlled by the RTC with phone override.
You can have the lights controlled by commands from the phone with RTC override and I bet you could override the RTC with cammands from the phone. I guess the Time and TimeAlarms libraries would eb useful here, and you can code your way to glory.
Sensors / Re: Noise and Error in Linear ...
Last post by vk8051 - Today at 04:51 am
No One participate?
Project Guidance / Re: Bluetooth HC-05 is not pow...
Last post by izj99 - Today at 04:47 am
"Limited" is a relative term. Read reply#6 again, particularly the first part, and reply#3. I guess you already know what does not work, and that will be part of the value judgement that only you can make. I only mentioned the 18650s because they fit in a box that fairly neatly matches the proto board I am using and which even comes with a power switch, but it might not be necessary, or even suitable, for you.
Is it rechargeable?
Sensors / Re: Measure Spin Distance with...
Last post by vk8051 - Today at 04:44 am
There is no one.......
"Limited" is a relative term. Read reply#6 again, particularly the first part, and reply#3. I guess you already know what does not work, and that will be part of the value judgement that only you can make. I only mentioned the 18650s because they fit in a box that fairly neatly matches the proto board I am using and which even comes with a power switch, but it might not be necessary, or even suitable, for you.
I have limited space ..........
Hardware / Re: Consulta descarga de bater...
Last post by surbyte - Today at 04:39 am
La tensión de cada celda no debe caer de 3.0V.
Project Guidance / Re: How does byte code work?
Last post by Sharkbyte1 - Today at 04:37 am
Thanks a ton!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10