Speaker for Arduino

Hello, I would like to build a car radio, and I need a high-volume speaker for my Arduino (MEGA) and if it is compulsory, also an adaptor for Headphone Jack (3.5mm - 0,137795 inch).

Ciao, vorrei costruire uno stereo per la mia auto, e ho bisogno di un paio di casse con un alto volume per il mio Ardunio (MEGA) e se è necessario anche un adattatore per collegare un cavo jack da 3,5mm

The Arduino doesn't have an analog output...

In any case you'll need an audio power amplifier to drive the speaker. Depending on how much power you need you may want to simply buy, rather than build, a car stereo amplifier.

There's only so-much power you can get out of 12V so high-power car amps have a voltage-boost circuit built-in.

...Power can be calculated as V2/R. That's RMS voltage which is 0.353 x the peak-to-peak voltage. So, the theoretical maximum (assuming no voltage-loss through the amplifier) you can get from 12VDC is 4.2VRMS.

That gives you about 4 Watts into 4 Ohms or 2 Watts into 8 Ohms.

With a bridge ("push-pull") amplifier you get double the voltage and 4 times the power.

Thank you for the reply.
I have another question, but is there a Jack Adaptor for Arduino? For use Headphone for examples?

I have another question, but is there a Jack Adaptor for Arduino? For use Headphone for examples?

You'd probably have to make one. You can buy 3.5mm mono or stereo jacks or you can cut a headphone extension cable in half.

...That's kind of a "beginner question" for someone trying to build a car radio.

Ok, but, how can I connect headphones to Arduino?

Like this:
LINK
But I don't knoe how to connect it to Arduino.

So. I want to play sound in my headphones using Arduino.

Look, your answer was in answer #1, from DVDdoug.

Arduino does not have an an anlog output, and especially not one that is fast enough for audio output. You cannot just play audio with an Arduino.
You can use an Arduino to control other audio equipment, but the Arduino cannot do it. It is like asking "How do I print with a Ryzen CPU". You can't. You can attach a mainboard, and RAM, and connect a printer to the mainboard, and that printer will print according to the control signals of the CPU.
You can connect the Arduino to a an MP3 decoder and a sound chip with a fast analog output, and you can connect that to an audio amplifier, and that to speakers, and then the Arduino can control the sound output, but ist is just a small, and not very central part of the sound output.