Six Led circuits in parallel each controlled by Mosfet

Hi All,
I have a schematic I would like someone to see if it is close to working. I want to control 6 groups of leds with mosfets each with their own remote control button push. My total project requires 12v external supply. The code I can handle. So will this schematic work?
Thank you....

I'll answer my own question.
Each branch will should have equal voltage and it would be 2volts. This won't work.
Thanks.

Each branch will should have equal voltage and it would be 2volts.

I don’t understand this. What is a branch? Why should it be 2V.

I haven’t checked the FET type but if it is a logic level FET then it should be fine. With 12V you can put three LEDs in series instead of just one. Then you can parallel up the resistor and 3 LEDs bit and still use the same single FET up to the capacity of the FET.

Sorry, I thought the 12v is divided by the 6 parallel circuits into 2 volts for each circuit to drop across leds. Like if you had 6 resistors in parallel voltage is evenly distributed among each circuit. I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack.

Anyway, the schematic will work, I take it?

Still not sure you are getting it.
Look at this circuit:-

Basically it is what you have but with groups of three LEDs in parallel. It shows five groups of 3 but you can make that as many as the FET can take.

Like if you had 6 resistors in parallel voltage is evenly distributed among each circuit.

No, if you have 6 resistors in parallel each resister gets the same amount of voltage across it, there is no "distribution" of voltage.

Like if you had 6 resistors in parallel voltage is evenly distributed among each circuit.

It's the current that is divided between the resistors, not the voltage. If you want the voltage to be divided then you put the resistors in series.

Series => Voltage is divided, current is the same (old school Christmas lights)
Parallel => Voltage is the same, current is divided (house mains wiring)