Where is bossac.exe

Hello, I downloaded and installed the new Arudino 1.6.3 program for controlling my Reprap Omerod2 printer. But i need the file "bossac.exe" that should be found in C: ProgramFiles(X86)/arudino/hardware/tools folder for upgrading to the newest firmware for the Arudino Due (Duet). But it isnt there so i really dont know how to upgrade I have just resetted the duetboard so nothing i working. So what to do? Thanx in advance for help. Larslindstrom

Revert to 1.6.0? Grab the binary?

larslindstrom:
Hello, I downloaded and installed the new Arudino 1.6.3 program for controlling my Reprap Omerod2 printer. But i need the file "bossac.exe" that should be found in C: ProgramFiles(X86)/arudino/hardware/tools folder for upgrading to the newest firmware for the Arudino Due (Duet). But it isnt there so i really dont know how to upgrade I have just resetted the duetboard so nothing i working. So what to do? Thanx in advance for help. Larslindstrom

As of 1.6.2, it's now hidden in %USERPROFILE%/Application Data/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/bossac/1.3a-arduino/bossac.exe or in %APPDATA%/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/bossac/1.3a-arduino/bossac.exe.

Nothing is hidden if you realise files can be searched for trivially in all modern OSes...

On my mac (OSX, Arduino 1.6.8, Adafruit SAMD installed) I have versions in:
~/Library/Arduino15/packages/adafruit/tools/bossac/1.6.1-arduino/
and
~/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/bossac/1.6.1-arduino/bossac

I'd note that it would be better to have a documented place than to do a find and guess which one is executed - also find takes >10 mins to run on my machine.

I'm assuming it's built from this source: