Arduino and XBMC

Hello everybody!
Is there anyone who can help me? I just want to know which protocol I need to communicate with the ATmega168 when I use the program XBMC to send data from?

thx
logomaus

I just want to know which protocol I need to communicate with the ATmega168 when I use the program XBMC to send data from?

Just a guess, not having a clue what XBMC is, and there being no link to it, you'd probably need to use the XBMC protocol.

Just from glancing at the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XBMC

Network/Internet protocols: UPnP, SMB/SAMBA/CIFS, XBMSP, DAAP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RTSP (RTSPU, RTSPT), MMS (MMSU, MMST), RTMP, Podcasting, TCP, UDP, SFTP, RTP, Mythtv

Plugins and scripts (apps/gadgets/widgets)
XBMC features a Python Scripts Engine for addon extensions, WindowXML application framework (a XML-based widget toolkit for creating a GUI for apps / widgets) in a similar fashion to Apple Mac OS X Dashboard Widgets and Microsoft Gadgets in Windows Sidebar. Python widget scripts allow normal users to add new functionality to XBMC themselves, (using the easy to learn Python programming language), without knowledge of the complex C/C++ programming language. Current plugin scripts include functions like ... scripts to front-end control PVR software and hardware ,.....