Graphics library for NodeMCU (ESP8266), ESP32 and serial+parallel TFT displays

Hi Stan, yes I am.

it takes a few changes. (I'll save you the trouble, i'll upload a working sketch) I made a few changes to a few libraries so it's easier to upload it and attach it here since Github is kinda new. (TODO, upload to Github)
I changed a lot to make it fit my screen (320*240) and my wishes. Still working on the touch, I am close.
It sometimes reset and lines (heading) aren't drawn, which it dit initially, have to look in to that.
I want bigger font and more space between the text but hey, I came this far :slight_smile:

I took me a while to figure it all out but I managed. Experience in c++ or Arduino code is still below any average. It took a steap learning curve and mostly some time,coffee & perseverance
As always, it wasn't that hard if you know what you're doing (I have some clues what I am doing) but I liked the leaning course. I tried to make as much comments as possible while changing things.

I also included the library's I modified (TFT_eSPi) in the next post (Due to upload size). Read the original readme by Daniel for the others)
fredericplante's Jpegdecoder changed names due to recovery and is now called JPEG_CODEC, old one will work also.
You can find it here
Huge thanx to Bodmer for the liTFT brary and the responses!

By the way, you need this for touch: XPT2046_Touchscreen PaulStoffregen
And ofcourse credits to Daniel Eichhorn who made the whole Planespotter sketch in the first place.
See blog
His Github for Planespotter: esp8266-plane-spotter-color

The sketch is as is, I did not gave myself credits in this one. Free to use.
If you cannot open the zip, it's actually a renamed rar file (due to forum limitations)

esp8266-plane-spotter-color-working-orig-latest-TextFont-Bodmer-eTFT.zip (57.3 KB)