Arduino Due : Problem to use the Programming Port .

Hi,

I have test for 1 days to plug programming port, in several MacBook Pro.
I even supplied borde with 9 volt but it never appear in Network Preference.

Whereas when I use USB port Native, Arduino Due is well recognized.
With USB port native, port is well recognized in Arduino IDE, but when I transfer my Sketch it work only 18 loop. But with Blink it works indefinitely.

So, maybe this port fail because it's copy of Arduino.

I have a DUE CH-340.

In this case, if I buy a real Arduino Due, will I be sure that Programming Port will work?

Thanks you

I have a MacBook Pro mid 2012 with MacOS High Sierra 10.13.2

If you can upload a sketch (Blink sketch from the example sketches) and the sketch runs properly when connected to the Native USB port but not when connected to the USB Programming Port, IMO there is a good chance that the Atmel 16U2 on the board has not been programmed properly by the board manufacturer.

Ask a refund to the board reseller. BTW, this is not a frequent issue with clone boards.

FYI, if you want to upload a correct program in the Atmel 16U2, follow these tutorials:

Plus, add logic level shifters (or voltage divider) between, for example an UNO as ISP (5V compliant), and the DUE (3.3V compliant).

Anyway, whenever you encounter an issue to upload a new sketch, stepwise:

-check the USB cable (some are just power cables or faulty),
-Push the erase button for 3 seconds then the reset button for 3 seconds,
-try a proven simple sketch (Blink is perfect),
-check with Tools>Board that you have selected the right board (DUE Programming Port or DUE Native USB Port),
-Unplug then plug the USB socket until you see a correct COM port in the IDE window ( COMx(programming Port) or COMx(Native USB Port)).

Thanks for helping me !

I made what the tutorial say but maybe I made mistakes.

avrdude: Yikes!  Invalid device signature.
        Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
        this check.

Erreur lors de la gravure de la séquence d'initialisation.

How can I do that. ": use -F to override this check."

I plug wire directly as it's said but I don't how adding level shifter. Is it so important?

Morever ,i have found a driver for OS, now at least the port is recognized but I can't upload the sketch properly. Blink can't work even IDE say that it's OK. :confused:

I have a DUE CH-340.

The CH340 is a cheap substitute for the 16u2 chip. It works if you install a driver for it. Search this board for "ch340 driver". Many Arduino clones uses the CH340, not just Due clones.

I have try this link with several version of driver but it didn't work

this shit makes me actually sh...