Arduino Due libraries (official and 3rd party)

Hi folks,
I am encountering a problem compiling the TimeSerial example from the Time.h lib.
First I was getting all kind of interesting error mesages in my own project. In order to trace it down, after some fiddling - I now try to just compile the TimeSerial example. It first gives an error message on line 79 "Serial.print ( TIME_REQUEST, BYTE)" this is fixed by modifying it to "Serial.write".

Now I´m getting the following error message:

Arduino: 1.5.6-r2 (Windows 8), Board: "Arduino Due (Programming Port)"

Build options changed, rebuilding all

In file included from c:\program files (x86)\arduino\hardware\tools\g++_arm_none_eabi\bin../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/include/stdio.h:46,
from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\sam\cores\arduino/Print.h:24,
from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\sam\cores\arduino/Stream.h:26,
from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\sam\cores\arduino/HardwareSerial.h:24,
from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\sam\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:183,
from TimeSerial.pde:18:
c:\program files (x86)\arduino\hardware\tools\g++_arm_none_eabi\bin../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/include/sys/types.h:109: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef long int time_t'
C:\cop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Time/Time.h:15: error: 'time_t' has a previous declaration as 'typedef long unsigned int time_t'

Dieser Report hätte mehr Informationen mit
"Ausführliche Ausgabe während der Kompilierung"
aktiviert in Datei > Einstellungen[/font][/color]

I do have installed the Time.h lib (original dating22.07.2011, as well as a more recent version from prjc.com dated 27.03.2012) in the libraries directory, imported the lib in the IDE, restarted the IDE to no effect.
Further obseration: A `normal´ #include <xyz.h> will change the color of the .h file in the IDE automatically, in case of Time.h there is no change.

I´m stuck - can you help?

regards Matthias