Go Down

Topic: failure of sound sensor sketch (Read 65 times) previous topic - next topic

arteegee

I have built a couple of very simple sound sensor sketches and they won't function. Wiring is correct, sketch compiles and downloads satisfactorily, but I get no response.  I have tried three different sensors with two different Uno boards, with no results.  Is there something about preparing the microphone that I'm missing? Please help.  I've spent a LOT of time trying to troubleshoot this sketch, but I need help, PLEASE!!!

jremington

For help, please read and carefully follow the directions in the "How to use this forum" post.

wvmarle

Do you have a crystal ball for me? They come in SO handy with all those newbie posts here. My local curiousities shop still can't supply me one.

That failing:
What sketch?
What sensor?
What circuit?
What's it supposed to be doing?
What's it actually doing?
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

slipstick

I think I can say confidently that the problem is either with the sketch (which I can't see), the sensors (which you've told me nothing about) or your expectations (which you also said nothing about). It can't be the wiring because you have said that's right (though I don't know how you can be so sure when it doesn't actually work).

So all you need to do is fix whichever one is wrong. Glad I could help.

Steve

Go Up