NewPing Library: HC-SR04, SRF05, SRF06, DYP-ME007, Parallax PING))) - v1.7

sbright33:
I agree, Crius seems like the best choice. It's new and complicated inside. But not many people have tested it in the real world. The code is new too. A small bug might cause a crash if you're not an experienced Quad pilot.

The AIO had one hardware issue, which has since been resolved (weak USB connector). Software-wise, it's just using MultiWii, and nothing special as it's all standard hardware with standard connections. To MultiWii, it's just a ATmega 2560 with a 6050 and other sensors attached. Not saying there couldn't be a problem, but those that have it have had success and it's been out for a few months now so there's a lot of them out there. There's been a couple with problems, but problems with vibration and losing a radio connection can be found for every flight controller (as it's the fault of something else, like unbalanced motor or a cheap radio).

It's not Crius' first flight controller either. So, they've had some experience. Finally, nothing they're doing is revolutionary. They just print up a board connecting very common chips together in common ways. Really, all Crius did was make traces between very common and well documented processors/chips. It's only $60, if it was $300 from some unknown I'd reconsider. Heck, a branded Arduino Mega is almost $60 with 0DOF.

Tim