[Resolved] Arduino compatible device prototype working on some ports not others

Thank you CR! I rotated my Q2. Downward would not be too good. I have a battery holder that I didn't draw on the board (there is one mounting hole). I am using 14 mil for power traces but didn't include 3V3 in the class. I have just included it now. What do you recommend for power traces? I have SD card, xbee module, rtc and MCU I estimate total current to be 100mA or less. If someone uses SDHC then peak current could exceed 200mA according to some reference but I don't know if that applies to SPI mode.

I've invested on about 500-100 crystals and about 1,000 on 22pF cap. I think I'll use the smaller crystal once my larger crystals are used up. It is a bit large. I have tRestrict and bRestrict over the crystal portion but they don't extend all across the SMD pads. Traces are outside the restricted zones. The rest of the traces that are close to the zones are all going to the 22pF caps. There is a 3V3 close to the zone. Should I cover the pads in the restricted zones as well?

I think in my next major revision I will reorganize the parts more so there won't be a lot of traces going across my board. My I2C devices are on bottom and left side of the MCU but there is also a connector on bottom right. My SPI device (sd card) is on the right side, where the MCU's SPI pins are. Top connectors are going to ADC pins on the top left corner of the MCU (upside down). If I didn't have the LCD (16 pin row) or take out the D0-D3 on LCD that I don't use, I will be better off. I'll probably do the latter first, taking out the unused pins.